Take Control of Your Retirement Funds with a Solo 401K
SOLO 401K"CHECKBOOK CONTROL"
- Gain “Checkbook Control” over your retirement funds
- Serve as the trustee of the Solo 401k Plan
- As Trustee, you no longer have to get each investment approved by the custodian
- Making an investment with your Solo 401k Plan is as easy as writing a check!
SOLO 401K CONTRIBUTION LIMITS
- Make high annual contributions to your Solo 401k Plan
- For 2018, the total contribution limit for a Solo 401k Plan is $55,000 or $61,000 if age 50 or older
- Make Pre-Tax (tax deductible) or Roth (after-tax) contributions
- Roth Conversion Feature